Feb 2, 2012 at 5:48 AM
Edited Feb 2, 2012 at 5:51 AM
Is there a way to download attachments from the message?
- I have been able to loop through the messages in inbox.
- Then fetching the body structure of the message.
- Looping through messageBodyParts.
- Evaluating if messageBodyPart is an attachment using messageBodyPart.Attachment.
- Successfully getting the attachment type i.e. tiff, pdf etc...
- But then couldn't find a way to actually download the attachment. :(
Can any one be of any help in this regard?